Re: [exim] ACL question

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Dave Evans
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Aihe: Re: [exim] ACL question
On Sat, Jun 07, 2008 at 05:21:05PM +0000, farhan ahmed wrote:
> I must have to accept local_domains and local_hosts in ACL. But still anyone
> can send spam to my domain users via telnet 25

> My configuration is as  acl_check_rcpt: accept  hosts = :  accept  domains       = +local_domains           endpass           message       = unknown user           verify        = recipient

You haven't given enough information for us to be able to answer the question.

If you'd like us to find the fault in your config, please reply with your
complete configuration (and make sure it doesn't get formatted, like it did in
your message just now).

If you'd like to investigate the problem yourself, then instead of telnet to
port 25, try something like

exim -d+all -bhc 131.111.8.192

(and then start typing SMTP commands, like you do for telnet).

--
Dave Evans
http://djce.org.uk/