Re: [exim] Means to send an email message as part of 'deny' …

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Konstantin Boyandin
To: exim-users
題目: Re: [exim] Means to send an email message as part of 'deny' action
Hi Dave and Lena,

2008/6/7 <Lena@???>:
>> From: "Konstantin Boyandin" <temmokan@???>
>
>> I have now set up a special ACL checks for email addresses
>> combination, the only remaining problem is this: is there a means to
>> send an email message as part of 'deny' ACL action?
> You can use ${run , but sending an email message in reply to spam

Thanks, I'll try the 'run'.

> is called "backscatter" and is bad because it means mailbombing of
> innocent people whose email addresses were forged by spammers.
> If you are not absoulutely sure that your ACL will never reply
> to spam then better write what you need in "deny message = ...".

You see, the ACL I have created has nothing to do with spam. Its
purpose is to make sure no email is sent from intranet outside, if
certain combination of email addresses is found in message headers.

Thanks again.

All the best,

Konstantin