Re: [exim] Exim 4.66 doesn't know "addresses" and "forany"

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Ted Cooper
To: exim-users
題目: Re: [exim] Exim 4.66 doesn't know "addresses" and "forany"
Konstantin Boyandin wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> OS: Fedora 7, Exim: 4.66 (installed with yum).
>
> When trying to build sophisticated ACL i noticed that the Exim
> mentioned doesn't understand expansion operator
>
> addresses
>
> and doesn't understand expansion condition
>
> forany
>
> Could someone tell me since what version are the above available from?
> The manual tells nothing about when a given feature is avalable (since
> what version of Exim).
>
> Thank you.
>
> With all respect,
>
> Konstantin

In the changelog,
http://ftp.exim.org/pub/exim/ChangeLogs/ChangeLog-4.67
4.67
PH/16 Add ${if forany and ${if forall.
PH/25 Applied Magnus Holmgren's patch for ${addresses, ${map, ${filter, and
       ${reduce, with only minor "tidies".

--
The Exim Manual
http://www.exim.org/docs.html