[exim] Issue with SMTP Auth on new Exim Server

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Tom Ray [Lists]
Para: exim-user
Assunto: [exim] Issue with SMTP Auth on new Exim Server
Hey there. I had one of my mail servers die over the weekend so I had to
build a new one. It's running exim 4.69. Normally when I install exim
I'm doing an upgrade and I just use the same conf file. This time I just
used the one from the fresh install and modified it. Now I find I'm
having an interesting problem with SMTP Auth. When ever someone sends
mail using SMTP Auth it changes the headers and it causes problems. For
example, I had to stop using SMTP Auth because this mailing list was
rejecting the email due to the headers being messed up. Here's an
example of the headers, emails and servers have been change to protect
the innocent :)