Re: [exim] Stopping Internal Email Abuse

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Lars Nordin
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] Stopping Internal Email Abuse
On Wednesday 04 June 2008 11:21:09 Chris Pottrell wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I've had a request from the MD to try and stop the amount of junk that gets
> sent around each day by employees.

Others have responded with the real answer to your problem.

In the past, I've used a mailing list server internally for office wide and
department wide e-mail broadcasts - this allowed me to control who could send
those messages. This is was nice in that it enforced what the policy was - to
remind people.
Now, if you have a small office and/or the person loads up a hundred
recipients and sends the spam directly this won't help - that is why you need
management to take responsibility and enforce the rules.