Re: [exim] spam configuration not working well

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Jeroen van Aart
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [exim] spam configuration not working well
Renaud Allard wrote:
> This is a little bit out of topic, but clamav is not worse than
> commercial antiviruses. I have seen AVG, McAfee and e-trust fail to

As a side note, has anyone noticed any virus "outbreaks" recently? It
seems to me there barely are any. And I would like to think clients have
been updated so as to mostly prevent viruses, since that's relatively
easy. I mean email viruses exist by virtue of the ability of email
clients (outlook especially) to automatically execute files. If you
prevent that and ideally prevent email clients from executing anything
at all email viruses should mostly disappear.

It's a stupid idea to begin with, having email clients execute
files/scripts and what have you.

Regards,
Jeroen