Re: [exim] BATV configuration

Autor: Sander Smeenk
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] BATV configuration
Quoting Lars Nordin (Lars_Nordin@???):

> After working on configuring Exim for BATV for a while and running into some
> problems, I wanted to pass on my configuration that got me working. Some of
> the information out there is a little out of date and it may help someone
> else to have a whole list of changes necessary.

Thanks for this :)

I had a somewhat similar setup, using David Woodhouse's RPR/SRS
implementation. It has saved me from literally hundreds of thousands of
bounces in the past.

Your post made me check out BATV/PRVS, and now i'm using that instead :)

I had to make two routers, remote_batv and remote_plain, to separate
domains that are and those that aren't supposed to be batv signed.

Regards,
Sander.