Re: [exim] spam configuration not working well

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Renaud Allard
Para: beerlao
CC: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] spam configuration not working well

beerlao wrote:
> Renaud, sorry for the PM...

No need to apologize.

> > I fail to see why you are still using amavisd. If you use amavisd, you
> > have to accept mails to deliver them to amavis, so mails will not be
> > rejected but bounced to the probably faked sender, thus creating
> > collateral spam.
>
> I use amavis because it is able to check archives, documents and so on.

So you want to check inside archives for spam? I have yet to see a spam
in a zipped file, everything being less than 30k.

If you mean checking inside archives for viruses, at least clamav can do
that (probably other antiviruses can do it too).

The main problem with your setup (amavis) is that you really have to
accept every message in order to scan it, so rejecting after having
accepted the mail is not a good idea for multiple reasons. Also, this
kind of setup is much more complicated and can cause hard to diagnose
errors.