Re: [exim] eximstats tool, search by destination domain?

Autor: Nigel Metheringham
A: Andy Smith
CC: Exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] eximstats tool, search by destination domain?

On 28 May 2008, at 11:05, Andy Smith wrote:

> yep, I thought of that and have tried it out and it seems ok. But I
> had an idea that not all lines of the mainlog
> for a given domain would actually contain the domain as a text
> string, for example where there is an entry
> refering to a transaction just by the ID field,

Warren used the exigrep command which is intended to output all
the log lines of a transaction where any of them match the
search string.

Straight grep would act as you were suggesting, but exigrep is built
specifically for this case.

    Nigel.

--
[ Nigel Metheringham             Nigel.Metheringham@??? ]