[exim] Alternatives to ClamAV and Vexim

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: exim
Para: exim-users
Assunto: [exim] Alternatives to ClamAV and Vexim

Hello People

I am using Exim since 2 years its nice and good. Currently (longer
then one Year) i have some Problems with ClamAV. I use ClamAV to
scanning incomming and outgoing Mails handeled with Exim. Sometimes
ClamAV starts with no Pid or is crashing or it needs 100% of CPU usage
of my Server. Now i think it is time to say good By to ClamA, sorry
but it make's me sick. So i am searching a Alternative Virusscanner
there is supporting Exim. I am an nonprofit Organisation so it
shouldn't be expensive
And my second Problem ist that we use Vexim. It is a realy nice tool
and i don't like to miss it. But on Port 443 on the Frontend if Users
or me are changing Passwords or adding Mailaccounts they doesn't store
the korrekt Password. They stores anything md5 encrypted in the
Mysqltable but not the Password what was given. On Port 80 i don't
like the Frontend cause it have's no Encryption. So i am searching an
Alternative here to
My System ist a DS 3000 rented by hetzner.de with Linux-Vserver. The
Host with an chrooted Mysqlserver and SSH, three LAMP and one only for
Mail with Exim, Courier, Spamasassine and ClamAV. Works with TLS and
SSL for IMAP on Courier. Operating System is Debian GNU Linux 4.0

kind regards Darko Hojnik