Re: [exim] Problems with manualroute

Inizio della pagina
Autore: german
To: exim-users
Oggetto: Re: [exim] Problems with manualroute
> On 21/05/2008, german@??? <german@???> wrote:
>> Now I face another problem.
>> I updated to exim4 and now I got another problem: At the moment it is
>> not
>> possible to use fetchmail to get my mails from the server. Can anybody
>> explain this? At the moment I don't remember the error-message, but
>> later
>> that day, maybe in the evening I can post this.
>
> I wonder how you think anyone could possibly help you with a question
> phrased like that....

I know that at this moment nobody is able to help me, but I wanted to
mention, that there still some problems, but it will take a while, until I
could say what :)
And the thing I don't understand: When I fetch my mails from my server,
why do I need exim4 or so to do this?

As said above, I installed exim4, now I start fetchmail, and this is the
error-message:

/code
71 Nachrichten für german@??? bei $SERVER_IP (439198 Bytes).
Nachricht german@???@$SERVER_IP:1 von 71 wird gelesen (5555
Bytes)...fetchmail: Verbindung zu localhost:smtp [127.0.0.1/25]
fehlgeschlagen: Verbindungsaufbau abgelehnt.
fetchmail: SMTP-Verbindung zu localhost fehlgeschlagen
fetchmail: SMTP-Transaktion-Fehler beim Abholen von
german@???@$SERVER_IP und Auslieferung zum SMTP-Host localhost
fetchmail: Abfragestatus=10 (SMTP)
/code

I'll try to translate them into english:
(I'm not sure if its correct, but I'll think you understand the mean part
of it)
/code
fetchmail: Connection to localhost: smtp failure: Connection denied
fetchmail: SMTP-Connection to localhost failure
fetchmail: SMTP-transaction error while fetching from ... and deliver to
SMTP-host
fetchmail: Status=10(SMTP)
/code

Has anybody an idea?