Re: [exim] Complex reaction to certain addresses combination…

Inizio della pagina
Autore: Andrew Johnson
To: 'Konstantin Boyandin', exim-users
Oggetto: Re: [exim] Complex reaction to certain addresses combinations

I would say the best bet is to check the envelope addresses. From, To, CC
can appear in some wonderful formats with peoples real names in "" etc. Then
that only leaves you with reply-to checking to be done in some sort of exim
code.

-Andy-