[exim] Newbie exim setup question

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: David Favor
To: EXIM Users
Betreff: [exim] Newbie exim setup question
I'm using qpsmtpd for my incoming mail on latest Fedora FC8.

I've switched to running exim by:

    alternatives --config exim
    chkconfig sendmail off
    chkconfig exim on
    service exim restart

and exim appears to be running well.

My questions relate to integrating the two, so exim only handles
outgoing email routing local domain mail to qpsmtpd (port 25).

1) Looks like all I require to do in exim.conf is set primary_host
    and then domain list to include all the local domains I'll be
    sending email from 127.0.0.1

2) Please point me to the docs which describe how to change exim.conf
    to send all remote mail by normal queuing

    and how to have all domainlist (local) domains passed through port 25
    to be processed by qpsmtpd

Many thanks.

--
Love feeling your best ever, all day, every day?
Click http://RadicalHealth.com/join for the easy way.