Re: [exim] multiple IPs and multiple SSL certificates + sing…

Author: W B Hacker
To: exim users
Subject: Re: [exim] multiple IPs and multiple SSL certificates + single exim
Arkadiusz Miskiewicz wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm trying to get different certificates in single exim instance. I tried
> first thing that came to my head:
>
> tls_certificate = /etc/openssl/mail-${interface_address}.crt
> tls_privatekey = /etc/openssl/mail-${interface_address}.key
> tls_advertise_hosts = *
>
> but that doesn't really work:
>
> "expansion of tls_certificate failed: letter or digit expected after ${"
>
> Any other ideas how to force exim to serve different certificates depending on
> to which IP client is connected to?

ISTR if you search the archives you will find examples where the
'elements' are constructed more simply.

Something along the lines of:

~ = /path/$interface_address/filename.crt

~ = /path/$interface_address/filename.key

IOW the $interface_address sets the subdir, and all files have the same
name(s).

I may be wrong - that's just from memory.

We just use the same cert for all.

Bill