Re: [exim] show matcching element in hostlist

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Karl Fischer
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] show matcching element in hostlist
Tony Finch wrote:
> On Thu, 15 May 2008, Karl Fischer wrote:
>> can anybody please tell me a way to find out which element in a
>> (host)?list caused a match?
>
> The closest you'll get is $host_data, but that requires that the matching
> element is a lookup which has useful information in the right-hand-side of
> the relevant table entry - i.e. simple host lists won't do it for you.

Thanks Tony,

that means I need to use a lookup condition instead of a hostlist?

condition = ${lookup{$sender_host_name}lsearch{CONFDIR/lists/sender_whitelist_byName}}

or

condition = ${lookup{$sender_host_address}lsearch{CONFDIR/lists/sender_whitelist_byIP}}

instead of

hostlist sender_whitelist = CONFDIR/lists/sender_whitelist_byIP \
                          : CONFDIR/lists/sender_whitelist_byName

hosts = +sender_whitelist

But that won't do any CIDR net-range oder regex match for me, right?

- Karl