Re: [exim] ACL rewrite

Author: Searcher
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] ACL rewrite
I was 'hinting' because I already asked once quite specifically but there
were no takers for the question so I figured I'd ask something easier and go
from there..

1. I have a list of clients
2. When an email arrives for a client from this list the $h_To gets
rewritten to use a different domain
3. When an email arrives with multiple recipients where few are from the
list and others are not I want to rewrite the same header only for the
existing clients and leave it intact for others (obviously)

So I added into acl/30_exim4-config_check_rcpt

  defer
        message       = only one recipient at a time
        condition     = ${if def:acl_m0 {1}{0}}

And in rewrite/31_exim4-config_rewriting I have
*@*
${lookup{$h_To:}lsearch{/etc/exim4/sc_clients}{$value}fail}
Ffrsq

Which works for a single recipients but not for multiple ones..

I will try to work out something from your suggestions below but if you can
advise anything better/further I'm all ears

Thanks