Re: [exim-dev] Development blockage...

Author: Marc Haber
To: David Woodhouse
CC: exim-dev, Alex Kiernan, Jaco van der Schyff, Nigel Metheringham
Subject: Re: [exim-dev] Development blockage...
On Wed, May 14, 2008 at 11:00:29AM +0100, David Woodhouse wrote:
> I'm sure that those who maintain the Exim package in Linux (and other
> OS) distributions will also step up where necessary. I certainly expect
> to.

I can't code well enough. I can only apply patches given to me by
others. I do expect, however, that the Debian security team will help
here. But don't rely on that.

Greetings
Marc

Nordisch by Nature |  How to make an American Quilt | Fax: *49 3221 2323190