Re: [exim] exim4 calculate cram_md5 for authentication again…

Author: Thomas Baumann
To: exim users
Subject: Re: [exim] exim4 calculate cram_md5 for authentication againstmysql (smtp_auth)
I can't believe that it will not be possible.
If i read the rfc 2195 there is all I need to
catch the challenge which is sent to the client
to calculate the answer. Then I can set up a comparison.

Can sb. help me - How can I get the challenge
in a exim variable ?

Thanks for any reply in advance.

Thomas.