Re: [exim] Other IP checking than SPF

Author: Andy Smith
To: Exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Other IP checking than SPF
Thanks Bill,

Actually I didnt completely understand what my customer was trying to do,
I was doing a kneejerk "what can cause a 550 error?".
Upon more careful examination the problem arises when they try and relay an
email with a from address of domain X to the servers that actually host
email for domain X. So to be fair not all together surprising they dont like
it much, even tho I have to add this is for ligitimate purposes!! :P
Anyway we will need to contact the service provider hosting the email for
the domain in question to see if they can modifying their systems to allow
us to send mail to them...

thanks for the help! cheers Andy.