[exim] Can't send out emails...always Relay not permitted

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Eric A. Bonney
Para: exim-users
Assunto: [exim] Can't send out emails...always Relay not permitted
I have exim setup on my Debian server, just the stock configuration
created when exim was installed with apt-get install. If I send emails
from my Horde3 webmail all is fine, but attempting to send mail from
Thunderbird inside my trusted network, work (outside trusted network) or
from my phone (again outside my trusted network) and I always get the
error that relay is not permitted and please verify reciepents.

I can't figure out what to fix on this. Anyone have any suggestions or
if there is additional information I can provide please ask.

Thanks for any help.

-Eric