[exim] Re: Greylisting - Chnging IPs

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Heiko Schlittermann
Para: exim-users
Asunto: [exim] Re: Greylisting - Chnging IPs
Hello David,

David Woodhouse <dwmw2@???> (Do 08 Mai 2008 14:10:21 CEST):

> It means that you shouldn't include the originating IP address as one of
> the criteria for matching emails. I use {sender,recipients,message-id}.

But this means that you're greylisting in your DATA acl (to get the
message id). Didn't you experience problems with returning a 4xx there?
I'm talking about serious operated MTAs being choked on 4xx after
sending the final dot. (Despite the fact that some RFC allows 4xx at
this point.)

    Best regards from Dresden
    Viele Grüße aus Dresden
    Heiko Schlittermann
 Heiko Schlittermann HS12-RIPE -----------------------------------------
 gnupg encrypted messages are welcome - key ID: 48D0359B ---------------
 gnupg fingerprint: 3061 CFBF 2D88 F034 E8D2  7E92 EE4E AC98 48D0 359B -