Re: [exim] OT: Extracting information from an email

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Peter Bowyer
Para: exim-user
Assunto: Re: [exim] OT: Extracting information from an email
On 08/05/2008, Steve Dobson <steve@???> wrote:
> Peter
>
> On Thu, 2008-05-08 at 14:40 +0100, Peter Bowyer wrote:
> > On 08/05/2008, Steve Dobson <steve@???> wrote:
> > Rather than answer your question, can I suggest an alternative
> > approach - how about Amazon SQS? It's a reliable message-queue service
> > 'in the sky' designed for exactly the sort of thing you're describing,
> > with a web services API and toolkits in various languages. Other
> > services are probably available.
> >
> > Just a thought...

> I didn't want to put all that in the original posting as this is an OT
> thread.

Fair enough, but the probability of getting a suggestion that won't
work or that you've already discounted increases with the amount of
information you don't disclose.... one of the benefits of asking a
question with full disclosure is that you might just hear a few things
you hadn't thought of.... but hey, it's your call.

> Any chance you could point me to the documentation now?

A bit harsh, surely?

Peter

--
Peter Bowyer