Re: [exim] Message duplication if To/Cc contain alias and on…

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Heiko Schlittermann
To: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [exim] Message duplication if To/Cc contain alias and one of addresses it's expanded into
Konstantin Boyandin <temmokan@???> (Fr 09 Mai 2008 01:11:36 CEST):

> The result, from all my experience of harnessing DSPAM, is that as
> soon as pipe transport is used to preprocess the message, Exim's logic
> of eliminating duplicates cease to function. I had to use the
> preprocessing at the stage of actual delivery, inserting
> transport_filter

If the pipe injects the message again into exim it cannot know about
duplicates already seen, because it's an entirely new message.

You should decide at which stage you want to "spread" your message,
before or after DSPAM. (Before: you can't apply "user policies", After:
you're probably doing duplicated work.)

--
Heiko