Re: [pcre-dev] PCRE Library

Author: RNielsen
To: pcre-dev
Subject: Re: [pcre-dev] PCRE Library
Thank you, I have them. Could you tell me if you guys make static libraries
for them with the build releases (not wanting to use a dll)?

I've been trying since yesterday and following the Non-Unix file to the "T"
and keep coming up short using Dev C++ / MngGW gcc.exe.

Any help appreciated.

Best Wishes,
Ron