[exim] primary_hostname vs bogofilter

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Brent Clark
To: exim-users
Betreff: [exim] primary_hostname vs bogofilter
Hi

I have an MTA gateway that is behind the FW.

I made the mistake of using a local domain. (example.local), but
currently mail is coming and going, etc, and its working great.

I would like to set the MAIN_HARDCODE_PRIMARY_HOSTNAME macro, which sets
primary_hostname.

I find that on setting the proper domain for that which corresponds with
my MX record, im seeing mail being sent with denied and returned with
unrouteable address.

I tracked that the problem is actually with the bogofilter transport,
and I dont know how to fix this.

My question is, would anyone have a work around for this.

Currently it all works well, but if I am left no alternative, then im
just to remove bogofilter (Im fortunate that with greylisting, helo
checks, spamassasin, my spam it virtually nil).

Regards
Brent Clark