Re: [exim] Exim - Allow only authenticated smtp connections

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Heiko Schlittermann
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] Exim - Allow only authenticated smtp connections
keenboy <alex@???> (Mi 07 Mai 2008 16:00:34 CEST):

> Hello,
>
> I have an exim server with smtp authentication configured. I would like to
> know if it is possible to only allow users to send mail using authenticated
> logins?

It is. (You're talking about SMTP authenticated logins?)

Should be something like this (not checked for syntax)

    acl_smtp_mail = acl_check_mail

    begin acl

    acl_check_mail:

    accept        authenticated = *
    deny        message      = you need to authenticate

    Best regards from Dresden
    Viele Grüße aus Dresden
    Heiko Schlittermann
 Heiko Schlittermann HS12-RIPE -----------------------------------------
 gnupg encrypted messages are welcome - key ID: 48D0359B ---------------
 gnupg fingerprint: 3061 CFBF 2D88 F034 E8D2  7E92 EE4E AC98 48D0 359B -