Re: [exim] Aliased address rejected for non-local deliveries

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Stephen Gran
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] Aliased address rejected for non-local deliveries
On Sun, May 04, 2008 at 06:47:52AM +0700, Konstantin Boyandin said:
> Hello,
>
> I have a new problem. In /etc/aliases there are records
>
> user1alais: user1
> userlist: user1,user2,user3
>
> user1, user2, user3 are local accounts.
>
> Mail sent to user1alias@??? is accepted.
>
> Mail sent to userlist@??? results in '550 User unknown -
> userlist@???'
>
> May I ask how that can be solved?

Try
exim -d+route -bt userlist

and look for which of the addresses is undeliverable and remove it.

And please try not to obfuscate. I can see the important thing here,
but in other cases we might not be able to.
|  Stephen Gran                  | Alexander Hamilton started the U.S.     |
|  steve@???             | Treasury with nothing - and that was    |
|  http://www.lobefin.net/~steve | the closest our country has ever been   |
|                                | to being even.   -- The Best of Will    |
|                                | Rogers                                  |