Re: [exim] removing Spam-Tags on incoming mails

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Ted Cooper
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Aihe: Re: [exim] removing Spam-Tags on incoming mails
Maik Derstappen wrote:
> hello,
>
> I'm think about the best solution to remove Spam Tags on incomming
> mails, to prevent mixing there with my own tags.
>
> has anybody an idear?
>
> thank for aswers
>
> regards maik

The best solution is to use unique named spam tags so they never get
confused.

The second best solution is the use headers_remove in a router or
transport of your choice and then use headers_add to add your own back
in. You have to store the contents of the headers you want to add either
in other headers you added in the ACLs or in $acl_m_variables.
http://docs.exim.org/current/spec_html/ch44.html#SECTheadersaddrem

--
The Exim Manual
http://www.exim.org/docs.html