[exim] retry time not reached for any host

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Adam Giddens
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Aihe: [exim] retry time not reached for any host
Hi,

I need some help, I'm fairly new to exim so go easy with me .

I'm getting the following error and have seen on the net that I need to
set a option in the 'smtp transport' to stop this from happening but I
don't know which file I need to edit to do this. I tried looking in
exim.conf but can't see it in there. Could someone tell me which file I
need to edit?

Error is: retry time not reached for any host

I found this on the net:

A0620: This message means that all hosts to which the message could be
sent have been failing for so long that the end of the retry period
(typically 4 or 5 days) has been reached. In this situation, Exim still
computes a next time to retry, but any messages that arrive in the
meantime are bounced straight away. You can alter this behaviour by
unsetting the delay_after_cutoff option on the smtp transport. Then Exim
will try most messages for those hosts once before giving up.

But in what file is this? Where do I need to set this?

Any help would be great,

Cheers

Adam