[exim] Accept one remote domain address

Author: Peet Grobler
To: Exim List
Subject: [exim] Accept one remote domain address
I have exim4 setup to accept mail for a specific domain only, e.g only
one domain hosted on the box. I now have to accept mail for another
domain, only one address, for 5 days. I don't feel like setting up
virtual domains (which I have working on another box) for just this.
Surely there's an easy hack to allow this to deliver to a local mailbox,
which I can then simply remove after 5 days.

Can anyone quickly think of what is required?

Thanks kindly,

--
Peet Grobler <peet@???>
www.grobler.za.net

This message represents the official consensus of the voices in my head.