Re: [exim] Outbound IP Address

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Grant Peel
To: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [exim] Outbound IP Address
Hi Ted,

Here are the two new Routers and transports. I am still wrestling with how
to set the IP address as the outgoing interface for the alias
router/transport

Routers:

dnslookup_local:
#this router tests to be working as needed.
driver = dnslookup
domains = ! +local_domains
condition = ${lookup {$sender_address_domain} lsearch
{/etc/virtual/domains} {yes}{no}}
transport = remote_smtp_local
ignore_target_hosts = 0.0.0.0 : 127.0.0.0/8
no_more

dnslookup_alias:
# if the 'To domain' is not local, and the above router was not used, use
this one
# as it appears the original 'To Address' was an alias that wilforward
mail to a
# non local smtp
driver = dnslookup
domains = ! +local_domains
transport = remote_smtp_alias
ignore_target_hosts = 0.0.0.0 : 127.0.0.0/8
no_more

Transports:

remote_smtp_local:
        # This transport seems to be working well.
        driver = smtp
        helo_data = ${lookup
dnsdb{defer_never,ptr=$sender_address_domain}{$value}{$primary_hostname
}}
        interface = ${lookup
dnsdb{defer_never,a=$sender_address_domain}{$value}{69.90.69.141}}
        return_path_add = true
        debug_print = "XX T: remote_smtp for $local_part@$domain Sent VIA
${lookup \
                        dnsdb{defer_never,a=$sender_address_domain} \
                        {$value}{69.90.69.141}} XX"
remote_smtp_alias:
        # This transport works, but how do I set the outgoing IP to the one
        # for the original domain (the aliases' domain, not the ultimate
recipient.
        driver = smtp
        helo_data = ${lookup
dnsdb{defer_never,ptr=$sender_address_domain}{$value}{$primary_hostname}}
#        interface = ${lookup
dnsdb{defer_never,a=$sender_address_domain}{$value}{nnn.nnn.nnn.nnn}}
        return_path_add = true
        debug_print = "XX T: remote_smtp for $local_part@$domain Sent VIA
${lookup \
                        dnsdb{defer_never,a=$sender_address_domain} \
                        {$value}{nnn.nnn.nnn.nnn}} XX"

-Grant