Re: [exim] Rotating SMTP Outgoing IP addresses - SOLUTION

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Phil \(Medway Hosting\)
To: Exim Users List
Betreff: Re: [exim] Rotating SMTP Outgoing IP addresses - SOLUTION

----- Original Message -----
From: "Marc Perkel" <marc@???>
To: "Marc Haber" <mh+exim-users@???>
Cc: "Exim Users List" <exim-users@???>
Sent: Wednesday, April 30, 2008 3:25 PM

> So the way I see it my purpose is legitimate and I'm doing everyone a
> favor. The ISP doesn't have to put me in a white list. The customer gets
> their email quicker. I look at it as getting around an unintended side
> effect of their spam filtering. Just like google, hotmail, yahoo, etc.
> use more than one IP for sending email. They would have the same problem
> if they didn't.

I hate to bring the subject up again, but had it occurred to you that if you
stopped using callouts, you might not hit the ISP's rate limit in the first
place ?

All the best

Phil

Website Hosting from only £5.00 per month.
www.medwayhosting.com - +44 (0)1634 856965

Digital & Traditional Printing, and much more
www.medwayprint.com - +44 (0)1634 281199