Re: [exim] Rotating SMTP Outgoing IP addresses - SOLUTION

Inizio della pagina
Autore: Marc Haber
To: Exim Users List
Oggetto: Re: [exim] Rotating SMTP Outgoing IP addresses - SOLUTION
On Tue, 29 Apr 2008 16:49:39 -0700, Marc Perkel <marc@???>
wrote:
>Most of the rate limiting is based on slowing down spammers. My
>situation is different. Because I do front end spam filtering.instead of
>their email coming from everywhere all of it comes from one place - me.
>So when I get rate limited my customers who get their email from an ISP
>that they don't control, complain of email delays. So I'm not the kind
>of host that the rate limiting was intended to limit.

If you are running in your own customers' rate limit, I'd suggest that
you talk to your customers so that they whitelist their service
provider.

Greetings
Marc