Re: [exim] Rotating SMTP Outgoing IP addresses - SOLUTION

Author: D Hill
To: Exim Users List
Subject: Re: [exim] Rotating SMTP Outgoing IP addresses - SOLUTION
WOW! I tried sending a personal response just ot you about something and
received:

<phil@???>: host mail.medwayhosting.com[217.158.80.188]
said: 554 Listed by either ABMRBL.COM SURBL.ORG or URIBL.COM - See
http://medwayhosting.com/spam.html (in reply to end of DATA command)

Guess I'll never send you another message as you would never receive it.

Not to mention, this just adds another notch to the belt of never using
Exim for an MTA.

Thanks.

-d

On Wed, 30 Apr 2008 at 03:08 +0100, phil@??? confabulated: