Re: [exim] Rotating SMTP Outgoing IP addresses

Inizio della pagina
Autore: Eli Sand
To: exim-users
Oggetto: Re: [exim] Rotating SMTP Outgoing IP addresses
> rate limiting on the other end. If no one has done this I can probably
> eventually figure it out but why reinvent the wheel.

It's most likely possible, with some combination of options. Never worry
about "re-inventing the wheel" - you wouldn't be re-inventing anything if it
was already done (by someone else), you'd simply be learning how to invent
it yourself (which tbh is something you need to start doing!).

Eli.