Re: [exim] Rotating SMTP Outgoing IP addresses

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Brandon Fitch
To: Marc Perkel
CC: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [exim] Rotating SMTP Outgoing IP addresses
Not sure on the **best** way, but I setup a /etc/exim/routes file with
the following:

*:            192.1.1.20:192.1.1.21

Then in my /etc/exim/exim.conf file, I placed the following in my routers
section before dns lookups:

mymanualroute:
driver = manualroute
domains = !+local_domains
route_data = ${lookup{$domain}partial-lsearch{/etc/exim/routes}}
hosts_randomize
transport = remote_smtp

Hosts/IPs changed to protect the innocent.

--
Brandon