Re: [exim] sLocate Database

Autor: Stephen Gran
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] sLocate Database
On Tue, Apr 29, 2008 at 09:41:07AM -0500, Matt said:
> Is there anyway to tell "locate -u" to not look inside any directories
> such as ./cur or ./new to avoid wasting time indexing mail messages?
> If so how do you do that?

This question doesn't really have anything to do with exim, and I
suspect you'd be better served by a more general *nix user support forum.

That being said, my /etc/updatedb.conf has FIND_OPTIONS and PRUNE_PATHS
variables, so it should be possible to construct a suitable expression
to feed to find.
|  Stephen Gran                  | The second best policy is dishonesty.   |
|  steve@???             |                                         |