[exim] Routing to remote host

Inizio della pagina
Autore: Aaron Cordova
To: exim-users
Oggetto: [exim] Routing to remote host
I started by following the FAQ located here:
http://wiki.exim.org/FAQ/Routing_to_remote_hosts/Q0308

After playing around and reading some solutions on the mailing list I
have come up with:

dnslookup:
driver = dnslookup
domains = !+local_domains
transport = remote_smtp
ignore_target_hosts = 0.0.0.0 : 127.0.0.0/8
no_more

special_remote:
driver = manualroute
domains = +local_domains
local_parts = ! lsearch;/etc/exim/local_accounts
transport = remote_smtp
route_list = * mail.travelnice.com
ignore_target_hosts = 127.0.0.0/8
no_more

in the file local_accounts I have one line:
postmaster

On my system postmaster is an alias for root, but instead of the message
being delivered to the account that handles root messages, the router
sends the message to the remote server.

The output from exim -bt postmaster@??? is
root@???
    <-- postmaster@???
  router = special_remote, transport = remote_smtp
  host mail.travelnice.com [67.110.233.162]

I am trying to catch all mail for postmaster, spam, webmaster, admin and
others on one machine while all other email for the local_domains are
routed to my remote host. I am assuming that I need more information in
the 'special_remote' router so that mails sent to postmaster, spam...etc
are delivered locally to the alias that lives in the /etc/alias file.
Any advice is appreciated.