Re: [exim] Smarthost relaying only for certain "from" addres…

Inizio della pagina
Autore: Phil Pennock
To: Robert G. Ristroph
CC: exim-users
Oggetto: Re: [exim] Smarthost relaying only for certain "from" addresses
On 2008-04-26 at 01:02 -0500, Robert G. Ristroph wrote:
>    This FAQ seems close to what I need:

> http://wiki.exim.org/FAQ/Routing_to_remote_hosts/Q0312
>
>    But, it seems to say that if the From: address was one thing, use a
>    certain smarthost, and if it is another, use a different smarthost.

>    What I want to do is use a particular smarthost if the From:
>    address is a certain thing, but otherwise deliver mail directly.
>    How do I do that ?

You use two Routers. The second Router should be your existing
dnslookup Router. The first Router should be a manualroute Router, as
per the FAQ entry you reference, but add a pre-condition to the Router
so that it's only used for mail from RT, <support@???>.

There's a "senders" pre-condition. So:

rt_to_smarthost:
driver = manualroute