Re: [exim] XCLIENT supported by exim?

Author: Marc Haber
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] XCLIENT supported by exim?
On Sun, 27 Apr 2008 12:01:23 +0100, David Woodhouse
<dwmw2@???> wrote:
>On Wed, 2008-04-23 at 21:28 +0200, Marten Lehmann wrote:
>> I don't get what you're trying to tell me. I just said the exim doesn't
>> have built-in greylisting and that it can be easily extended.
>
>Greylisting is achievable with a few lines of ACL configuration. How is
>that not 'built-in'?

Postfixites are used to setting a single configuration option to
enable a "feature". They are not used to a fully equipped kitchen with
the "cook it up yourself" feature, they want a menu card. Exim is the
kitchen, postfix the menu.

Greetings
Marc, who was once laughed at by a Postfixite because exim doesn't
even know aliasfiles