Re: [exim] exim config

Inizio della pagina
Autore: uglyfish
To: exim-users
Oggetto: Re: [exim] exim config

What I was thinking of was something similar on our end:

bus_partner_router:
driver = accept
domains = *
transport = bus_partner_transport

bus_partner_transport:
  user = xyz
    driver = appendfile
    delivery_date_add
    envelope_to_add
    directory =
"${extract{5}{:}{${lookup{xyz}lsearch{/etc/passwd}{$value}}}}/mail"
    maildir_use_size_file
    maildir_format
    mode = 0660
    return_path_add
    group = ${extract{3}{:}{${lookup{xyz}lsearch{/etc/passwd}{$value}}}}

where xyz is a local user on the system

Does this look right?