Re: [exim] BATV stops working: prvscheck: signature expired

Inizio della pagina
Autore: Johann Spies
To: exim-users
Oggetto: Re: [exim] BATV stops working: prvscheck: signature expired
On Fri, Apr 25, 2008 at 07:34:21AM +0200, Jan-Piet Mens wrote:
> On Thu Apr 24 2008 at 20:31:00 CEST, Tom Kistner wrote:
>
> > Find the patch attached, maybe you can apply it before midnight :)
>
> Thanks, Tom; I'll set myself a reminder to apply it sometime in the next
> 999 days.

Is there a way to configure this expiry? It seems to me it is hard
coded at the moment, which means that if you don't 'set yourself a
reminder' your system will be break somewhere in the future. That is
not really an ideal situation.

Regards
Johann
--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors
      through him that loved us."    Romans 8:37