Re: [exim] exim config

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Dave Evans
To: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [exim] exim config
On Wed, Apr 23, 2008 at 05:22:50PM -0700, uglyfish wrote:
> I am trying to configure exim as a dedicated mta for a business partner of
> ours. This partner will directly send us different emails (smtp) with valid
> addresses in the To field (spanning multiple domains). We need to receive
> all of them (and process them) and terminate them so that they are not sent
> out to the actual recipients. What's the best way to do this?

If the email is really delivered via SMTP (as opposed to, say, piping the
message into exim from a local process), then the "To:" header would usually
be irrelevant for delivery - the SMTP "RCPT TO" commands specify the
destination. But maybe you already knew that.

Anyway, to answer your question, it depends on what other mail exim has to
handle, and what you mean by "process them" and "terminate them". I'm not
sure I can guess offhand, so I'll await further information.

--
Dave Evans
http://djce.org.uk/