Re: [exim] Filters: "finish" and "seen finish" in "if ... el…

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Peter Bowyer
To: exim-user
Betreff: Re: [exim] Filters: "finish" and "seen finish" in "if ... elif ... endif".
On 24/04/2008, Adam Funk <a24061@???> wrote:
> On 2008-04-24, Ted Cooper wrote:
>
> > http://docs.exim.org/current/filter.html#SECTfinish
>

> Thanks. I've read that, but I'm trying to make sure I understand it
> correctly before I break my e-mail. Let me rephrase my main question
> more specifically:
>
> Will the "seen finish" in this

>    elif  ~~~spam_condition~~~
>    then
>       # silently drop very high spam scores
>       seen finish
>    elsif  ~~~other_condition~~~
>       save $home/Maildir/
>    elif

> adversely affect the conditions that come after it?

'seen finish' means 'stop processing the filter, and consider the
message delivered'. Only you know if that's the outcome you want at
that point in your filter.

The 'seen finish' won't be processed if the 'spam_condition' isn't met
- that's normal if-then-else processing.

Peter
--
Peter Bowyer
Email: peter@???