Re: [exim] exim mailing issue

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Nayagi MC
To: exim-users-bounces
CC: exim-users
Betreff: Re: [exim] exim mailing issue

Hi

I have stated a issue before

 I am having three MX Records
  domain.com    MX     5     69.10.44.24
  domain.com    MX    10     smtp.secureserver.net
  domain.com    MX    20     mailstore1.secureserver.net

Sir, If I stop the exim service I recieve the mail in the account at
godaddy ie when the primary server is down i get the mail in other account.
My issue is if my primary server is up again, the mail must be retrieved
back to it. That is my mailbox must be uptodate. Is that synchronization is
possible via exim4.

thanks & Regards
MMC.Nayagi