Re: [exim] XCLIENT supported by exim?

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Michael Haardt
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Aihe: Re: [exim] XCLIENT supported by exim?
On Wed, Apr 23, 2008 at 02:05:02PM +0200, Marten Lehmann wrote:
> And
> similar, you don't find an out-of-the-box spamfilter that has zero false
> positives and a high detection rate for ISPs like eXpurgate (thats the
> name of our solution).

We use eXpurgate, too, but using the spamd interface. Works great. On a
different setup, I run an external spam filter that scans "Received:"
to determine the source IP seen by the gateway and uses that for DNSBLs.
Perhaps that could even be performed by Exim itself.

Michael