[exim] Different smarthosts on different ports?

Autor: Steinar Bang
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [exim] Different smarthosts on different ports?
Platform: Ubuntu 7.10, Intel Pentium M,
      exim4 4.67-5build1

I'm currently relaying outgoing email via my home machine, connected via
a cable modem, on a non-standard port, because my ISP blocks incoming
SMTP.

I've done this, by adding a
port = 2222
to the remote_smtp_smarthost transport.

I would like to modify this, so that email sent from my work address
will use the SMTP server at work as smarthost (it rejects anything with
the work sender domain, sent from elsewhere).

Googling has found me this:
    http://www.nabble.com/Routing-outbound-email-by-senders-address---Part-II-tp14916380p14916380.html
which should make it possible to route email to different smarthosts,
depending on the sender address.

But what I don't know, is if this can be applied to a setup, where
different smarthosts have different port settings? Ie. my home machine
on a non-standard port, and the work machine on the standard SMTP port.

Can I do this, somehow?

Thanx!

- Steinar