Re: [exim] XCLIENT supported by exim?

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Heiko Schlichting
Betreff: Re: [exim] XCLIENT supported by exim?
Tom Kistner wrote:
> Marten Lehmann schrieb:
>
> > how do you manage to tell exim to use two spamd servers? According to
> > the documentation, it only tries several servers in a row as some
> > servers don't respond?
>
> If spamd_address starts with a dollar char, it is expanded each time it
> is used, so you could use, for example:

Tom, which version do you use?

In the latest release (4.69) there is no match for "expand" in spam.c.
I know that there is such thing in malware.c

    av_scanner_work = expand_string(av_scanner);

but I do not found an analogue in scanner.c. Hopefully you already
implemented it already on your system.

Heiko

Heiko Schlichting        | Freie Universität Berlin
heiko@???       | Zentraleinrichtung für Datenverarbeitung (ZEDAT)
Telefon +49 30 838-54327 | Fabeckstraße 32
Telefax +49 30 838454327 | 14195 Berlin