Re: [exim] Strange attachments in messages sent to Yahoo

Autor: Jeroen van Aart
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Strange attachments in messages sent to Yahoo
JP Checa wrote:
> I've been sending messages to my Yahoo account from my server for testing
> and I noticed something odd. In the Yahoo WebMail app, each message from my

Yahoo's email system is broken by design (not in the least due to using
qmail), I'm surprised it even works the way it does. It's also not
really exim related, unless exim puts this in the header:

Which I believe fools yahoo into thinking it has an attachment. So who
or what is adding this to the header? If the same email sent to another
destination does not have this then it looks like yahoo added it.
Otherwise check your setup...

Regards,
Jeroen