著者: Renaud Allard
To: Marten Lehmann
CC: exim-users
題目: Re: [exim] XCLIENT supported by exim?

Marten Lehmann wrote:

> In some cases there is no choice. You won't find an open source virus
> scanner that beats or nearly reaches the same detection rates and comes
> with heuristic that the world leaders Kaspersky and Symantec do. And
> similar, you don't find an out-of-the-box spamfilter that has zero false
> positives and a high detection rate for ISPs like eXpurgate (thats the
> name of our solution). If you have ever worked with SpamAssassin, you
> would know that it is no possible to use it with a good detection rate
> without of much regular manual work and configuration for 500.000
> messages and more a day per mx server.

Is it that good if it doesn't even support the basic things like rbl
testing and greylisting?
Furthermore, the only spamfilter that has zero false positives is a
disabled spamfilter, even humans make mistakes. And if you use rbls and
greylisting, how can you be sure you will still have the alleged 0 false
positives?
Furthermore, exim supports scanning with Kaspersky.